Universal Seat Mount Plates
Universal Fit, 3.63" Overall Width, 19.00" Overall Length, 1.00" Overall Height, Steel, Painted
- Designed to mount to aftermarket seat frame/base
- Attaches aftermarket bucket seats to Speedway Universal Seat Sliders
- Can be mounted with outer flange positioned up or down to fit most seats
- Pre-trimmed to clear locking slider mechanism
- Sold as a pair to fit one bucket seat
- Universal mounting plates aid in fitting bucket seats to seat sliders
- Mounting plates feature matching bolt pattern to attach to Speedway Universal Seat Sliders (NOT INCLUDED)
- 1-inch mounting lip for aftermarket bucket seat has four pre-drilled holes
- Additional mounting holes can be drilled for specific seat requirements
- Mounting lip can be positioned facing up or down to aid in seat mounting
- Pre-trimmed center section provides clearance for optional seat slider locking mechanism
- Sold per pair to fit ONE aftermarket bucket seat
Fit Just About Any Seat to Your Hot Rod
With a mounting bolt pattern of 11-inches center-to-center our universal steel mounting plates are ready to directly bolt to our universal seat sliders (NOT INCLUDED) using your choice of fastener. The four side mounting holes allow steel, aluminum, or fiberglass/wood seat frames to attach easily with the proper fastener of your choosing as well.
These universal seat mounting plates could be just the ticket to get your aftermarket bucket seats installed. Using these brackets in conjunction with our universal sliders or the sliders that came with your bucket seats will surely have you driving in comfort in no time.
Ready to Rack up the Miles
Our Universal Seat Mount Plates are designed to aid in facilitating mounting an aftermarket bucket seat to our Universal Seat Sliders. You can also find these in our complete Universal Seat Mounting Frame and Slider Kit as well, which provides everything you need to mount an aftermarket bucket seat in an early hot rod or pickup truck with a flat style floor.
Depending upon the seat used our universal plates can be mounted with the outer mounting lip positioned up or down to attach to your bucket seat’s framework. The lip features four pre-drilled holes, but there may be some drilling required of these plates or possibly additional mounting hardware required depending upon the seat being fitted. We highly recommend to mock everything up on your workbench beforehand.
910-70027 Instructions (PDF)
NotesSlider mount hole centers: 11.00" Has 4 holes on each side for attachment. Has a notch cut in the center to clear seat slider lever and springs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.