Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Corvette
Universal Fit, Firewall Position, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, Tandem/Both Sides Outlet Count
- These high-tech corvette-style master cylinders were designed using OE specifications and 100% tested
- They have a 1" bore and are suited for disc/drum combinations
- Each master cylinder is ported on both the left and right sides, allowing for installation in many different applications
- Chrome plated finish
- The wide body and low profile gives this master cylinder the clearance you need when installing in tight areas
These high-tech corvette-style master cylinders were designed using OE specifications and 100% tested. They have a 1" bore and are suited for disc/drum combinations. Each master cylinder is ported on both the left and right sides, allowing for installation in many different applications. This exclusive design features a mating flange that works with applications requiring 3-1/8” through 3-3/8” bolt patterns. These master cylinders will work with manual or power brake systems and can be quickly changed with the included adapter plug to fill the deep well in the piston face for the pedal push rod or booster pin. The wide body and low profile gives this master cylinder the clearance you need when installing in tight areas and yet it maintains a large volume of fluid necessary for 2 and 4 wheel disc brake applications.
- Aluminum body
- Chrome plated finish
- 1" bore
- 3/8-24 IFF ports on either side
- Mount spacing is 3-3/8" on center
- Works with power or manual brake systems
- Compact, for installation under floor or on firewall
- Suited for either disc/disc or disc/drum combinations
- Stroke of this master cylinder is approximately 1-1/16"
Brake System Builder's Tip (Link)
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Item DetailsDual reservoir master cylinder
1" bore, Dual Port, Plain
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
GM/Corvette Cast Iron Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Compact Electric Brake Power Booster Master Cylinder, Disc/Disc
Aluminum Master Cylinder
Speedway Ford Style Tear Drop Master Cylinder
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/Drum
Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual Feed Master Cylinder W/ Internal Stainless Steel Sleeve
Aluminum Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Bore
Speedway Deluxe Chrome Aluminum Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Q & A
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.