Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Universal Fit, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, Tandem/Both Sides Outlet Count, Natural
- High-tech corvette-style master cylinders were designed using OE specifications and 100% tested
- Features a 1" bore and are suited for disc/drum combinations
- Each master cylinder has 3/8"-24 IFF outlets on both the left and right sides allowing for installation in many different applications
- Design features a mating flange that works with applications requiring 3-1/8” through 3-3/8” bolt patterns
- Will work with manual or power brake systems
These high-tech Corvette-style master cylinders were designed using OE specifications and 100% tested. They have a 1" bore and are suited for disc/drum combinations. Each master cylinder is ported on both the left and right sides, allowing for installation in many different applications. This exclusive design features a mating flange that works with applications requiring 3-1/8” through 3-3/8” bolt patterns. These master cylinders will work with manual or power brake systems and can be quickly changed with the included adapter pin to plug the deep well. The wide body and low profile gives this master cylinder the clearance you need when installing in tight areas and yet it maintains a large volume of fluid necessary for 2 and 4 wheel disc brake applications.
- 1" bore
- 3/8"-24 IFF outlet ports on both sides
- Plugs are included for the unused ports
- Mount spacing is 3-3/8", accomodates 3-1/8" applications
- Works with power or manual brake systems
- Compact, for installation under floor or on firewall
- Suited for either disc/disc or disc/drum combinations
- Stroke of this master cylinder is approximatlely 1-1/16"
- Has a piston adaptor that will allow for power or manual applications
Brake System Builders Tip (Link)
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Pushrod to mounting flange is 5.5". Two 3/8"-24 IFF outlet ports on both sides of the cylinder. Plugs are included for the unused ports. Works with both manual or power brake setups. Steel and brass plugs available: 9103190 steel, 9103186 brass.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Universal Cast Iron Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Aluminum Master Cylinder
GM/Corvette Cast Iron Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Corvette
Speedway Deluxe Chrome Aluminum Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Chrome Power Brakes Master Cylinder
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/Drum
Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual Feed Master Cylinder W/ Internal Stainless Steel Sleeve
Aluminum Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Bore
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Today’s we’re doing all the plumbing of the brakes, the fuel system, the trans cooler, but we’re most excited about the 496 big block Chevy backed up by the Powerglide transmission!
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.