Universal Mini Bear Jaw Complete Car Door Latch Kit
Universal Fit, Steel, Zinc Plated
- Complete your custom street rod with this universal door latch assembly kit from Speedway Motors
- Each kit features everything you need to mount a set of door latches for a safe and unique set up
- Universal Fit
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Complete your custom street rod with this universal car door latch assembly kit from Speedway Motors. Each kit features everything you need to mount a set of door latches for a safe and unique set up.
- (1) Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, Left
- (1) Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, Right
- (2) Mini Bear Jaw Door Latch Striker Pins
- (2) Mini Bear Jaw Door Latch Striker Pin Mounting Nuts
Door Latches - Left/Right
- Ideal for use in Model A & Model T doors
- Single position rotary style latching action
- Zinc plated steel
- 2 mounting holes threaded for 1/4"-20
- L shaped lever arm with 4 holes
- 2-1/2" overall length, 1-1/8" deep, 9/16" wide
Striker pin for Mini Bear Jaw door latches.
- Cap screw diameter is 9/16"
- Cap screw head thickness is 1/4"
- Takes 3/16" Allen wrench Washer
- O.D. is 15/16"
- 3/8" I.D.
- Rubber backed
- 1/16" thick
- 5/16"-18 thread
Striker nut with 5/16"-18 thread to utilize mini bear jaw door latch striker bolt # 910-52842
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Universal Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, RHPart # 91052840Qty x 1
Universal Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, LHPart # 91052841Qty x 1
Striker Bolt for Mini Bear Jaw Door LatchPart # 91052842Qty x 2
T-Bucket Door Striker NutPart # 7152555Qty x 2
More Like This
Universal Standard Bear Jaw Car Door Latch
Slim-Line Universal Bear Jaw Car Door Latch
Universal Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, LH
Universal Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, RH
Universal Steel Door Latch Set
Universal Door Latches
Universal Slim-Line Bear Jaw Complete Door Latch Kit
Universal Standard Bear Jaw Complete Car Door Latch Kit
Cage Nut for Standard Bear Jaw Door Latch
Striker Bolt for Mini Bear Jaw Door Latch
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about a discreet style trunk latch for his 1932 Ford.
Learn how to replace the hinges on your vehicle. Follow along as our expert replaces the hinge pins and bushings on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a kit.
In this Tech Tip, John talks about what can be expected when converting to suicide doors.