UMI 2325-B 93-97 F-Body K-Member LT1, with Motor Mounts, Black
Front Position, K-Member Crossmember Type, Tubular Crossmember Style, Bolt-on Attachment Style
We all know weight equals horsepower. UMI’s direct bolt-in replacement k-member instantly removes 25lbs of front end weight from your ride and helps your existing horsepower work for you. UMI’s industry exclusive dual tube construction and a host of high-strength features ensure this item will survive street use, drag strip blasts and autocross action. UMI’s k-member is fabricated from USA steel and held together by a strong dual tube lower section. Factory motor mounts bolt to ¼” thick laser cut mounting stands while both factory and aftermarket a-arms are located by strong boxed mounting points featuring additional alignment adjustment over factory. The tubular construction and integrated motor mount stands provides added clearance for aftermarket headers and tubular set ups. Combine the UMI k-member with a set of tubular lower a-arms and save 33lbs on the front of your 4th Gen. The UMI k-member is the strongest in the business and we mean it.
K-member features and benefits:
- The UMI k-member is the strongest in the business. UMI’s dual tube center section adds increased strength over competitors designs.
- Factory location rack mounts.
- Main k-member cross tubes constructed of 1-1/2” OD DOM steel tubing.
- Boxed a-arm mounts are CNC laser cut from 3/16” steel plate.
- Tubular design offers clearance for headers and turbo piping.
- A-arm slots lengthened for additional alignment adjustment.
- Rear main k-member cross tube lowered for oil pan protection. Our k-member protects your expensive engine.
- Reduces front end weight by 25lbs and improves rear percentage for a better launch.
- Durable gloss red or gloss black powder coat.
- Fabricated 100% in-house and always of 100% US Steel.
- Race proven in 1200 hp single digit drag cars as well as daily drivers across the world.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2324-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Road Race, Motor Mounts, Black
UMI 2326-B 93-97 F-Body K-Member LT1 Road Race Version, Black
UMI 2319-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Road Race,No Motor Mounts,Black
UMI 2322-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member with SBC/BBC Motor Mounts, Black
UMI 2325-R 93-97 F-Body K-Member LT1, with Motor Mounts, Red
UMI 2318-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Without Motor Mounts, Black
UMI 2321-R 98-02 F-Body K-Member LS1 Road Race Version, Red
UMI 2326-R 93-97 F-Body K-Member LT1 Road Race Version, Red
UMI 2407-R 82-92 F-Body Tubular K-Member, Road Race, Red
UMI 2403-B 82-92 F-Body Tubular K-Member, LSX,Stock Springs,Black
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.