UMI 2322-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member with SBC/BBC Motor Mounts, Black
Front Position, K-Member Crossmember Type, Tubular Crossmember Style, Bolt-on Attachment Style
The UMI Performance big block/small block K-member allows the installation of a traditional Chevrolet small block or big block into a 1993-2002 Camaro or Firebird. The UMI tubular K-member features integrated polyurethane mount mounts and fabricated mounting clam shells for maximum weight savings and installation ease. K-member includes power steering rack mounts and is a direct bolt in application.
Note: Although this K-member allows easy installation of a small block or big block Chevrolet engine modifications to firewall and other areas may be necessary for proper engine clearance.
- Main center tube constructed of 1.500” x 0.120” DOM seamless steel tubing
- Additional cross braces use 1.250” x 0.120” DOM seamless steel tubing
- Entire K-Member features both TIG & MIG welded construction for superior strength
- Front & rear A-Arm mounts CNC machined & fabricated from 0.188" thick steel
- Rear A-Arm mounts gusseted to with-stand extreme side loads & pressure
- Dual tube center section adds increased strength over any competitors design
- All mounting plates are CNC machined to ensure hole to hole accuracy
- Factory locator pins included for easy installation & exact fit
- Completely fixture welded to ensure factory fitment with no grinding or cutting
- Standard power steering rack mounts included
- Durable powder coat finish, available bright red or gloss black
- Automatically reduces 25lbs of front end weight
- Offers additional clearance for headers & turbo piping
- A-Arm slots lengthened a 1/2" over factory for additional adjustment
- Rear main cross tube lowered for oil pan protection & coverage
- Uses integrated motor mounts for maximum weight reduction
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2324-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Road Race, Motor Mounts, Black
UMI 2322-R 93-02 F-Body K-Member with SBC/BBC Motor Mounts, Red
UMI 2319-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Road Race,No Motor Mounts,Black
UMI 2325-B 93-97 F-Body K-Member LT1, with Motor Mounts, Black
UMI 2318-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Without Motor Mounts, Black
UMI 2321-R 98-02 F-Body K-Member LS1 Road Race Version, Red
UMI 2326-B 93-97 F-Body K-Member LT1 Road Race Version, Black
UMI 2326-R 93-97 F-Body K-Member LT1 Road Race Version, Red
UMI 2407-R 82-92 F-Body Tubular K-Member, Road Race, Red
UMI 2403-B 82-92 F-Body Tubular K-Member, LSX,Stock Springs,Black
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.