UMI 2321-B 98-02 F-Body K-Member LS1 Road Race Version, Black
Front Position, K-Member Crossmember Type, Tubular Crossmember Style, Bolt-on Attachment Style
UMI’s industry leading twin tube road-race k-member has gone to the next level. UMI’s road race k-member has been tested on auto-x and road courses across the east coast. Our new adjustment plates feature a bulletproof locking mechanism which provides the ultimate in alignment retention. Laser cut plates lock the lower a-arms into position for absolute confidence. Five positions of adjustment are available on the k-member in addition to the adjustment provided by the UMI lower arms. Our road race k-member also features additional bracing over and above the already tough UMI standard k-member. We recommend the road race set up when you want to dominate the auto-x course, road course or street.
Features and benefits:
- Exclusive 5-hole anti slide retention system. Rock solid alignment reliability during extreme cornering
- Industry leading dual center tube constructed of 1-1/2” OD DOM seamless steel tubing.
- Additional cross braces use 1-1/4” OD DOM seamless steel tubing.
- Completely fixture welded to ensure factory fitment with no grinding or cutting.
- Brilliant durable powder coat, available bright red or gloss black.
- Automatically reduces 22lbs of front end weight.
- Offers additional clearance for headers & turbo piping.
- Rear main cross tube lowered for oil pan protection and coverage.
- Uses integrated motor mounts for maximum weight reduction.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2321-R 98-02 F-Body K-Member LS1 Road Race Version, Red
UMI 2324-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Road Race, Motor Mounts, Black
UMI 2326-B 93-97 F-Body K-Member LT1 Road Race Version, Black
UMI 2319-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Road Race,No Motor Mounts,Black
UMI 2320-B 98-02 F-Body Tubular K-Member LS1, Bolt-On, Black
UMI 2326-R 93-97 F-Body K-Member LT1 Road Race Version, Red
UMI 2407-R 82-92 F-Body Tubular K-Member, Road Race, Red
UMI 2403-B 82-92 F-Body Tubular K-Member, LSX,Stock Springs,Black
UMI 2403-R 82-92 F-Body Tubular K-Member, LSX, Stock Springs, Red
UMI 2320-R 98-02 F-Body Tubular K-Member LS1, Bolt-On, Red
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.