Two Handled 5 Gallon Utility Jug
Oval Track Cars, 22.00" Overall Height, 10.50" Overall Width, 5 gallons Liquid Measurement
- These two-handled utility jugs are perfect for the track, trailer or garage
- Two handle design allows for easy lifting and pouring
- Premium construction made from heavy duty plastic to ensure years of service
- Screw top lid securely seals the container for leak free storage
- Available in a variety of colors which can be used to color code different contents
These two-handled utility jugs are perfect for the track or in the trailer or garage. They feature a second handle molded into the jug at just the right place to allow easy lifting and pouring.
- Two handles to prevent spilling
- Allows easy lifting and pouring
- Choose your color
Note: These utility jugs are not designed or intended to contain fuel. Your use of utility jugs as fuel containers may violate the law of your state. Please check your own state law for the legal requirements pertaining to the use of these utility jugs. Item number 696-9002 is a jug made to legally contain fuel.
Replacement vent cap 696-92002
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Square Utility Jug, 5 Gallon
Spill-Proof Utility Jug and Drybreak Spout
Utility Jug with Funnel, Red, 5 Gallon
Speedway 2-Handle Round 5-Gallon Utility Jugs
Utility Jug with Funnel, Blue, 5 Gallon
Utility Jug with Funnel, Purple, 5 Gallon
2-1/2 Gallon Utility Jug
Utility Jug Replacement Cap
Replacement Cap for Square Utility Jug
Replacement Vent Cap for Speedway Utility Jugs
Q & A
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.