Track T Rodder Fiberglass Nose
Universal Fit, Fiberglass, 19.19" Overall Width, 21.75" Overall Height
Fiberglass Track Rodder nose for Track-T or T-bucket. Smooth white gelcoat finish. Opening for the grille is not pre-cut to facilitate various applications.
This product is usually in stock. However, if it is not, please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
Item DetailsGrille sold seperately.
NotesNote: This piece will require sanding and finish work before being ready for paint. Our fiberglass is pulled straight from a mold and in many cases you will still see the casting marks.
- 21-3/4" to the top
- There is an 1/8" drop down around the rear edge to 21-5/8" to accommodate flush fit of the hood and side panels
- Widest point at the rear is 19-3/16"
- From notch at the rear to the highest point is 16-1/8" with 1/8" drop to flush mount hood and side panels
- Approximately 3/32" to 1/8" thick
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 9002092 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.