Team III Gasser ET 15 Inch Wheel-15x4.5, 5 on 4.75, 2.5 In. BS
Universal Fit, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 4.5" Width, 2" Wheel Backspace, As Cast
- Uses standard taper seat lug nuts
- Wheel has a 15" diameter and is 4.5" wide
- The iron hubs may need to be machined to clear center bore
- Comes pre-drilled with the 5 x 4.75" bolt pattern and has a 2" backspace
- It is a one piece cast wheel with a high luster precision machined outer face
These 15 inch wheels will give your car that "wheels-up," fuel altered look! Back in the 1960's the only way you could get these were in a spindle mount without any brakes. Looked good, but stopping was scary. Forty years later they finally got it right. These 4.5 inch width wheels bolt on just like any other wheel. They just look better. This is a one piece cast wheel with a high luster, precision machined outer face.
Designed for T-Buckets, Willys, Anglias, High Boys, Pro Streets or any Rod that wants that nostalgic “wheels up” look of yesteryear. The really special part about this 15 inch wheel is that it’s a bolt on! (You didn’t notice the lug nuts did you?) That allows the E-T Gasser to be used with brakes. Bolt pattern is 5 on 4-3/4" and is designed to fit straight axle or independent front ends. Construction is all aluminum. Wheels have a machined rim and a painted "as-cast."
- Center caps are included. Iron hubs may need to be machined to clear center bore (see instructions).
- Uses standard taper seat lug nuts (Not included)
- Valve Stems not included
- Will NOT work with Wilwood brake kits that have 1/2" wheel studs. You will need 7/16 studs to make this wheel fit.
F.A.Q.'s and Tech Tips (Link)
- Iron hubs may need to be machined to clear center bore.
- Will NOT work with Willwood brake kits that have 1/2" wheel studs. You will need 7/16" studs to make this wheel fit.
910-58673 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!