Tanks MU-HT-Kit-SWM66 1964-66 Ford Mustang Fuel Injection Tank
64-66 Ford Mustang, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style, EFI Fuel System Type, 16 gallons Capacity
- Specifically designed for the 1964-1966 Ford Mustang
- Tank features a coated galvanized steel construction
- Has a 16 gallon capacity and measures 32-3/4" x 24-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- Kit comes with an aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes an EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
These all-inlcusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern EFI power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included are a sending unit (Ohms will match the make/model/year application of tank), mounting straps, and hose (if applicable).
- Fits 1964-1966 Ford Mustang
- 16 gallon capacity
- 32-3/4" x 24-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
More Like This
1964-67 Chevelle Replacement Fuel Tank Kit, 3/8 Inch Outlet
Tanks Inc. 53-CGX Fuel Tank Kit for 1953-1954 Chevy Car, Steel
Reproduction Fuel Tank Kit for 1967-68 Camaro, V8 Engines
Speedway Spun Aluminum Tank, 2 Gallon
Speedway Aluminum Tank, 4 Gallon, 8 x 20-1/2 Inch
EMPI 00-3887-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 10 x 33 Inch, 10.7 Gallon
Speedway 1948-52 Ford Pickup Truck Steel Gas Tank
Tanks MU-HT-Kit-SWM68 1967-68 Ford Mustang Fuel Injection Tank
Tanks Inc. TM37B-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1964-67 Chevelle
Tanks Inc. TM37E-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1964-67 Chevelle Wagon/El Camino
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.