Tanks Inc. TM42A-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1970-73 Camaro/Firebird
70-73 Chevy Camaro, 70-73 Pontiac Firebird, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style, Steel, Silver
- Tank has a coated galvanized steel construction
- Specifically designed for the 1970-1973 Camaro/Firebird
- Has a 20.5 gallon capacity and measures 40-1/8" x 20-5/8" x 8"
- It is 1" deeper than stock and comes with corresponding longer straps
- Kit includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
These all-inlcusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern LS power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included are a sending unit (Ohms will match the make/model/year application of tank), mounting straps, and hose (if applicable).
- Fits 1970-1973 Chevy Camaro and Firebird
- 20.5 gallon capacity (1" deeper than stock)
- Longer straps included with the tank
- 40-1/8" x 20-5/8" x 8"
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
More Like This
Holley Sniper 19-408 EFI Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Golden Star GT01-70 1970-73 Camaro 18 Gal Fuel Tank W/ EEC
Golden Star GT01-701 1970-1973 Camaro/Firebird Fuel Tank w/out EEC
Holley Sniper 19-503 Stock Replacement Fuel Tank, 70-73 F-Body
Holley 19-108 EFI Fuel Tank, 1970-73 Camaro, Coated Steel
Holley Sniper 19-158 EFI Fuel Tank System, 70-73 Camaro, Notched
Holley 19-150 EFI Fuel Tank, Universal, 0-90 GM
Holley Sniper 19-451 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Holley Sniper 19-450 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 6-1/2 Gallon, 8 x 30 Inch
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.