Tanks Inc. TM37B-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1964-67 Chevelle
64-67 Chevy Chevelle, 64-67 Chevy Malibu, 64-67 Pontiac Beaumont, EFI Fuel System Type, Steel
These all-inlcusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern LS power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included are a 0-90 Ohm sending unit (Ohms will match the 1965-67 GM make/model/year application of tank), mounting straps, and hose (if applicable).
- Fits 1964-1967 Chevelle, Beaumont, Malibu
- 0-90 Ohm sending unit included for a 1965-67 Chevelle, Beaumont, Malibu application
- 24 gallon capacity
- 37-1/4" x 30" x 7-3/4" (1" deeper than stock)
- Longer straps included with the tank
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
More Like This
Tanks Inc. TM37E-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1964-67 Chevelle Wagon/El Camino
1964-67 Chevelle / Malibu Fuel Tank w/ Filler Neck, 20 Gallon
AMD 890-3464-1N 64-67 Chevelle Gas Tank w/ Filler Neck
Golden Star GT03-641 1964-67 Chevelle/Wagon/EC Fuel Tank w/ Neck
Holley 19-105 EFI Fuel Tank, 1964-67 Chevelle/Malibu, Coated Steel
Holley 19-127 EFI Fuel Tank, 1964-67 Chevelle/Malibu, Coated Steel
Golden Star GT03-64 Tank w/Filler Neck, 1964-67 Chevelle
Aeromotive 18117 Stealth Fuel Tank, 1964-67 Chevelle
Sherman GM37B 64-67 Chevelle 20 Gallon Fuel Tank
Holley 19-150 EFI Fuel Tank, Universal, 0-90 GM
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!