Tanks Inc. TM34B-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1968-69 Chevelle
1970 Buick Skylark, 68-69 Chevy Chevelle, 68-69 Pontiac Beaumont, EFI Fuel System Type, Steel
These all-inlcusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern LS power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included are a sending unit (Ohms will match the make/model/year application of tank), mounting straps, and hose (if applicable).
- Fits 1968-1969 Chevelle/Beaumont, 1970 Buick Skylark
- 20 gallon capacity
- 39-1/4" x 24-1/2" x 7-3/4"
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AMD 890-3468-2N 1968 Chevelle Gas Tank w/ Filler Neck w/ 2 Vent
1970-72 GM A-Body Replacement Fuel Tank, 20 Gallon
1968-1972 Chevelle Fuel Tank Kit, 3/8 Inch Outlet
Holley Sniper 19-406 EFI Fuel Tank System, 68-69 Chevelle Malibu
Holley Sniper 19-159 EFI Fuel Tank System, 68-69 Chevelle Malibu
Dynacorn T30 1968-1972 Chevelle w/out EEC Gas Tank w/ Filler Neck
Holley 19-106 EFI Fuel Tank, 1968-69 Chevelle/Malibu, Coated Steel
Golden Star GT03-68 1968-1969 Chevelle Fuel Tank w/ Neck, 2 Vent
Holley Sniper 19-506 Stock Replacement Fuel Tank, 68-69 Chevelle
Holley 19-150 EFI Fuel Tank, Universal, 0-90 GM
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.