Tanks Inc. TM31-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1961-1963 Chevy Impala
61-63 Chevy Bel Air, 61-63 Chevy Biscayne, 61-63 Chevy Impala, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These all-inlcusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern LS power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included are a sending unit (Ohms will match the make/model/year application of tank), mounting straps, and hose (if applicable).
- Fits 1961-1963 Chevy Bel Air, Biscayne, Impala
- 20 gallon capacity
- 38" x 15-1/8" x 11-1/8"
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
Note: Neck not included.
More Like This
1961-64 Chevy Full Size Passenger Car Fuel Tank, 20 Gallon
Holley 19-118 EFI Fuel Tank, 1961-64 Impala/Belair, Coated Steel
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 7 Gallon, 8 x 33 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 5 Gallon, 8 x 24 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 11 Gallon, 10 x 33 Inch, Centered Outlet
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 12 Gallon, 10 x 36 Inch
Speedway Aluminum Fuel Tank, 3-1/2 Gallon, 8 x 16 Inch
Speedway Universal Fabricated Aluminum Fuel Tank, 16 Gallon
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 11 Gallon, 10 x 33 Inch, Offset Outlet
Speedway 7 Gallon Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.