Tanks Inc 40P 1938-40 Ford Car/1938-41 Ford Pickup Poly Fuel Tank
38-41 Ford, Custom Replacement Fuel Tank Style, EFI | Carb Fuel System Type, Polyethylene
- Will work on 1938-1940 Ford cars and 1838-1941 Ford pickup
- Features a heavy wall polyethylene construction
- Will hold up to 17 gallons of fuel
- Engineered to be fit in the stock location and does not require and fender modification
- Fuel tank is 1-7?8" deeper than stock
Strong-No-Sag heavy wall polyethylene construction with a full 17 gallon capacity!
1-7/8" deeper than stock. Not a universal tank. Does not require trimming of inner fender.
This tank also features a top mounted pick-up tube, internal baffling, roll over vent valve, sender mount for all aftermarket senders and leak tested.
2 1/2 Inch ID Hose
NotesThis tank also features a top mounted pick-up tube, internal baffling, roll over vent valve, sender mount for all aftermarket senders and leak tested.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.