Tanks 570-CG-KIT-SWM 1957 Chevy Fuel Tank - For Fuel Injection
1957 Chevy Bel Air, 1957 Chevy One-Fifty Series, 1957 Chevy Two-Ten Series, 1957 Chevy Del Ray
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These all-inlcusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern LS power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included are a sending unit (Ohms will match the make/model/year application of tank), mounting straps, and hose (if applicable).
- Fits 1957 Chevy passenger cars
- 15.5 gallon capacity
- 24-1/2" x 25" x 8"
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- 1/4" NPT fuel drain plug
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
More Like This
Holley 19-110 EFI Fuel Tank, 1957 Chevy, Coated Steel
Tanks Inc. 570-CG-KIT-SWM6 EFI Fuel Tank Kit 1957 Chevy w/GPA-6
1957 Chevy Passenger Car Fuel Tank, 16 Gallon, OEM Replacement
Kinsler Fuel Injection 5800 Spun Aluminum Tank, 2 Gallon
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 6-1/2 Gallon, 8 x 30 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 9-1/2 Gallon, 10 x 28-1/2 Inch
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 13.5 Gallon, 10 x 40 Inch
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 7 Gallon, 8 x 33 Inch
Speedway Aluminum Tank, 4 Gallon, 8 x 20-1/2 Inch
Kinsler Fuel Injection 5801 Spun Aluminum Tank, 3-1/2 Gallon
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.