Tanks 570-CG-KIT-SWM 1957 Chevy Fuel Tank - For Fuel Injection
1957 Chevy Bel Air, 1957 Chevy One-Fifty Series, 1957 Chevy Two-Ten Series, 1957 Chevy Del Ray
- Has a 15.5 gallon capacity and measures 24-1/2" x 25" x 8"
- This tank is specifically designed for the 1957 Chevy passenger cars
- No modification needed to your car and it looks like an OE tank when installed
- Features a coated galvanized steel construction with a silver powder coated finish
- Includes a EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
These all-inlcusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern LS power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included are a sending unit (Ohms will match the make/model/year application of tank), mounting straps, and hose (if applicable).
- Fits 1957 Chevy passenger cars
- 15.5 gallon capacity
- 24-1/2" x 25" x 8"
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- 1/4" NPT fuel drain plug
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
More Like This
Holley 19-110 EFI Fuel Tank, 1957 Chevy, Coated Steel
Tanks Inc. 570-CG-KIT-SWM6 EFI Fuel Tank Kit 1957 Chevy w/GPA-6
1957 Chevy Passenger Car Fuel Tank, 16 Gallon, OEM Replacement
Holley Sniper 19-410 EFI Fuel Tank System, 1957 Chevy Coupe Sedan
Holley Sniper 19-513 Stock Replacement Fuel Tank, 55-57 Chevy Car
Holley 19-150 EFI Fuel Tank, Universal, 0-90 GM
Holley Sniper 19-451 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Holley Sniper 19-450 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 6-1/2 Gallon, 8 x 30 Inch
Speedway Motors Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 5 Gallon, 8 x 24 Inch
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!