TCI Automotive 399753 LS1 Engine to GM Auto Transmission Adapter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you want to bolt a TH350, TH400* (requires smaller 10-1/2" bolt circle converter), Powerglide, and 700R4 transmission up to your LS-Series engine, you need this kit. The spacer properly positions the flexplate and supports the converter hub. For Turbo 350, Turbo 400*, and 700R4 transmission application.
SFI 29.1 approved. Dual bolt patterns: stock LS-Series and small GM bolt pattern.
- dual bolt pattern SFI rated flexplate
- flexplate spacer
- flexplate to crankshaft bolts
Note: *Requires a 10-1/2" bolt circle converter.
- Fits internally balanced Chevy 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0 LS1/LS6-series V8 engines.
- Flexplates are .035" thicker than stock and the starter ring is welded to both sides of the flexplate for additional strength. Constructed from a high tensile strength material these flexplates resist elongation and cracking. All 168 tooth flexplates are sized for stock 3/8" mounting bolts and can be easily drilled for 7/16" diameter high performance torque converter applications and are SFI 29.1 approved.
- This adapts a TH350, TH400, 700R4, Powerglide & early 4L60E to an LS-Series engine with a short crankshaft (Most, excluding 1999-01 truck engines and LQ4/6.0 which have a 'long' crank/flat flexplate/4L80E application)
- Flexplate is specific to a converter with a 10-1/2" bolt pattern (TH350) and 11.063" (stock LS trans converters) and will not bolt to 'large' converter with the 11-1/2" pattern (common to the TH400.
More Like This
1997-Present GM LS1, LS2, LS6 Steel Flexplate, Platinum Series
GM TH350-TH400 LS Crank Converter Sleeve Adapter
Garage Sale - TCI Automotive 399753 LS1 Engine to GM Auto Transmission Adapter
Quick Time RM-925 1986-96 Chevy Lightweight Flexplate
SFI Chevy 350 Flexplate, 153 Tooth, 2-Piece Rear Main
1986-1997 Chevy 153 Tooth Flexplate 1-PC Rear Main, Ext. Balance
Small Block Ford 289-351W Flexplate
1986-1997 Chevy 168 Tooth Flexplate 1-PC Rear Main, Ext. Balance
Flexplate Flathead to Ford C4 Transmission
1955-1985 Chevy Flexplate for 2-Piece Rear Main, 153 Tooth
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter