TCI Automotive 399753 LS1 Engine to GM Auto Transmission Adapter
Chevy LS V8, 4L60E, 700R4, TH350, TH400, 29.1 SFI Rating, Steel
If you want to bolt a TH350, TH400*, Powerglide, and 700R4 transmission up to your LS-Series engine, you need this kit. The spacer properly positions the flexplate and supports the converter hub. For Turbo 350, Turbo 400*, and 700R4 transmission application.
SFI 29.1 approved. Dual bolt patterns: stock LS-Series and small GM bolt pattern.
- dual bolt pattern SFI rated flexplate
- flexplate spacer
- flexplate to crankshaft bolts
- Fits internally balanced Chevy 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0 LS1/LS6-series V8 engines.
- Flexplates are .035" thicker than stock and the starter ring is welded to both sides of the flexplate for additional strength. Constructed from a high tensile strength material these flexplates resist elongation and cracking. All 168 tooth flexplates are sized for stock 3/8" mounting bolts and can be easily drilled for 7/16" diameter high performance torque converter applications and are SFI 29.1 approved.
- This adapts a TH350, TH400, 700R4, Powerglide & early 4L60E to an LS-Series engine with a short crankshaft (Most, excluding 1999-01 truck engines and LQ4/6.0 which have a 'long' crank/flat flexplate/4L80E application)
- Flexplate is specific to a converter with a 10-1/2" bolt pattern (TH350) and 11.063" (stock LS trans converters) and will not bolt to 'large' converter with the 11-1/2" pattern (common to the TH400.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
LS1/LS2/LS6/5.3/6.0 to TH350/700R4/4L60 Adapter Flexplate
LS Crankshaft TH350/TH400/700R4 Torque Converter Adapter Sleeve
Chevrolet Performance 12563532 Flexplate Spacer Shim for LS Engines
Gen III GM LS V8 to TH350/700R4 Transmission Adapter Kit
B&M 20230 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168-Tooth, 2-Piece Rear Main
SFI Chevy 350 Flexplate, 153 Tooth, 2-Piece Rear Main
TCI Automotive 399273 GM 168-Tooth Internal Balance Flexplate
TCI Automotive 399473 GM 168-Tooth External Balance Flexplate
B/B Chevy SFI Rated Steel Flexplate
Gold Series Flexplate, 153 Tooth, SFI Rated, Small Block Chevy 1986-97
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.