TA940 Pro TA Series 9 Inch Steel LB Shock, Comp 4, Reb 4
Modified, Stock Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
- These steel shocks feature a gas cell and are IMCA approved
- The TA series is engineered to work with the coil over kits
- Compressed length measures 14-1/2" and the extended length measures 23-1/2"
- Both the upper and lower shock mounts have a 1/2" spherical rod end
- Features a large, smooth steel body with a zinc plated finish for added corrosion protection
Pro Shocks® new TA series steel shocks feature a gas cell and are IMCA approved. The TA series will work with the coil over kits. You must order end separately.
Comp. Length: 14-1/2"
Ext. Length: 23-1/2"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 582TA940 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.