Superchips 3874 Flashpaq F5 Programmer, 1998-2014 Jeep Vehicles
99-01 Jeep Cherokee, 99-08 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 06-08 Jeep Commander, 07-14 Jeep Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Superchips to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
From the leaders in hand-held performance Superchips does it again with the new and improved Flashpaq F5. The Flashpaq F5 features a new full-color high definition 2.8” screen, redesigned graphic interface, increased memory with faster processor for improved tuning and updating speed, slim-sleek case design that fits in the palm of your hand, and more! The Flashpaq features performance levels designed for your Jeep whether you are off-road crawling or towing down the highway and anything in between.
- Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 26” - 42” (JK Models Only)
- Equipped with Superchips’ industry-leading performance tuning
- Crawl tune for low speed off-roading in 4wd (JK only)
- Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
- Locking axle options with transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Low (2007-14 Rubicon only)
- ESP stability optimization (2011-14 automatic transmission models only)
- Engine idle adjustability for winching
- Daytime running light options (2007-14 models only)
- One touch lane change
- TPMS On/Off
- Accessory delay options (2011-14 models only - Includes adjustable delay for radios, accessory lights, and other aftermarket accessories tied to the same fuse)
- Headlamp delay options (2011-14 models only)
- Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors with keyless entry
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Internet updatable
Application1999-2001 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L L6
1999-2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L V8
1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L L6
2006-2008 Jeep Commander 4.7L V8
2006-2008 Jeep Commander 5.7L V8
2005-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L V8
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6
2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6
More Like This
Superchips 42050 TrailDash2 Programmer, 1998-2014 Jeep Vehicles
Superchips 38302 TrailDash Programmer Dash Pod, 11-16 Jeep Wrangler JK
Superchips 3571 Flashcal F5 Programmer, 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Superchips 38501 TrailDash2 Programmer Dash Pod, 2007-10 Jeep Wrangler
DiabloSport I2050 inTune i2 Computer Programmer,96-16 GM/Ford/Chrysler
DiabloSport I2010 inTune i2 Computer Programmer, 2003-2016 Mopar
DiabloSport I2012 inTune i2 Computer Programmer, 2005-2014 Jeep
HP Tuners 6022 VMC Suite Programmers, Pro Package, Ford Credits
Bully Dog 40417 Programmable Tuner, GT Platinum Gas
SCT 40490 Programmable Tuner, SCT BDX
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.