Superchips 3874 Flashpaq F5 Programmer, 1998-2014 Jeep Vehicles
From the leaders in hand-held performance Superchips does it again with the new and improved Flashpaq F5. The Flashpaq F5 features a new full-color high definition 2.8” screen, redesigned graphic interface, increased memory with faster processor for improved tuning and updating speed, slim-sleek case design that fits in the palm of your hand, and more! The Flashpaq features performance levels designed for your Jeep whether you are off-road crawling or towing down the highway and anything in between.
- Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 26” - 42” (JK Models Only)
- Equipped with Superchips’ industry-leading performance tuning
- Crawl tune for low speed off-roading in 4wd (JK only)
- Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
- Locking axle options with transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Low (2007-14 Rubicon only)
- ESP stability optimization (2011-14 automatic transmission models only)
- Engine idle adjustability for winching
- Daytime running light options (2007-14 models only)
- One touch lane change
- TPMS On/Off
- Accessory delay options (2011-14 models only - Includes adjustable delay for radios, accessory lights, and other aftermarket accessories tied to the same fuse)
- Headlamp delay options (2011-14 models only)
- Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors with keyless entry
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Internet updatable
Application1999-2001 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L L6
1999-2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L V8
1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L L6
2006-2008 Jeep Commander 4.7L V8
2006-2008 Jeep Commander 5.7L V8
2005-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L V8
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6
2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Superchips to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Superchips 42050 TrailDash2 Programmer, 1998-2014 Jeep Vehicles
Bully Dog 40417 Programmable Tuner, GT Platinum Gas
Range Technology RA004 Multi Displacement System Disabler
Bully Dog 40470 Programmable Tuner, BDX
Superchips 3571 Flashcal F5 Programmer, 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Superchips 38501 TrailDash2 Programmer Dash Pod, 2007-10 Jeep Wrangler
Edge Products 84030 Insight CS2 Programmer, 1996-Up OBD-II Vehicles
SCT 40490 Programmable Tuner, SCT BDX
SCT 40460S Programmable Tuner, GTX Tuner with Monitor
Edge Products 86000 Insight Pro CS2 Diesel Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Read how to wire a lightning sprint engine. This detailed account of how to successfully wire an engine will ensure a smooth installation.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.