Superchips 3845 Flashpaq F5 Programmer, 1998-2014 Dodge/Ram/Chrysler
98-14 Dodge, 05-09 Chrysler, 11-14 Ram
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Superchips to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
The all-new Flashpaq F5 is the industry leading handheld tuner. With this easy to use handheld tool, you can add horsepower in minutes without turning a wrench! The user interface has been redesigned with simplicity and functionality in mind. It is now easier than ever to select your power level and have instant horsepower gains, driveability improvements and prevent unneeded downshifting! Mileage gains are also achievable with our new optimized and efficient tuning. The Flashpaq F5 is packed full of tuning experience with over 30 years of tuning history. Tuning that you can trust is backed by an industry exclusive 2 year powertrain warranty to ensure peace of mind!
- High-definition, 2.8" color screen
- Redesigned graphic interface for improved user experience
- Increased memory with faster processor for improved tuning & updating speed
- Performance tuning for Economy, Towing, Daily Driving, & Extreme Tuning
- Eliminate downshifting when climbing hills Speedometer correction for changes in tire size and gear ratio*
- Adjust speed & rev limiters*
- Tuning for shift points, shift firmness, & TQ management*
- Internet updateable with all-new update software via USB
- Active fuel management control*
- Vehicle parameter monitoring capabilities
- Read & clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Compatible with other performance upgrades 2-year powertrain warranty
Application1998-1999 Dodge Dakota 5.2L V8
1998-1999 Dodge Durango 3.9L V6
1998-2000 Dodge Durango 5.2L V8
1998-2001 Dodge Dakota 5.9L V8
1998-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 3.9L V6
1998-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L V8
1998-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9L V8
1998-2003 Dodge Dakota 3.9L V6
1998-2003 Dodge Durango 5.9L V8
2004-2007 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L L6
2005-2008 Chrysler 300 5.7L V8
2007-2008 Chrysler Aspen 5.7L V8
2006-2008 Dodge Charger 5.7L V8
2002-2008 Dodge Dakota 4.7L V8
2002-2008 Dodge Durango 4.7L V8
2004-2008 Dodge Durango 5.7L V8
2005-2008 Dodge Magnum 5.7L V8
2008-2009 Chrysler 300 3.5L V6
2008-2009 Dodge Charger 3.5L V6
2004-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L V8
2007-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L L6
2007-2010 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L L6
2011-2012 Ram 2500 6.7L L6
2011-2012 Ram 3500 6.7L L6
2011-2013 Ram 1500 4.7L V8
2011-2014 Ram 1500 5.7L V8
2007 Chrysler Aspen 4.7L V8
2008 Dodge Magnum 3.5L V6
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L L6
More Like This
Edge Products 84130 Insight CTS2 Programmer, 1996-Up OBD-II Vehicles
Edge Products 86040 EvoHT2 Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM, Gas/Diesel
Edge Products 84030 Insight CS2 Programmer, 1996-Up OBD-II Vehicles
HP Tuners 6023 VMC Suite Programmers, Pro Package, Dodge Credits
Bully Dog 40470 Programmable Tuner, BDX
Bully Dog 40417 Programmable Tuner, GT Platinum Gas
Edge 36040 EvoHT2 Programmer, 1998-2014 Dodge Ram/Dakota Truck
Edge Products 85450 Gas Evolution CTS2 Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Edge Products 85400 Diesel Evolution CTS2 Programmer,GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Edge Products 85300 Diesel Evolution CS2 Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.