Street Demon 1902 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polished Aluminum
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Polished
WICKED POWER! The ALL NEW Street Demon™ redefines the street four barrel carburetor with clean looks and ease of use! The Street Demon offers enthusiasts a straightforward carburetor designed to deliver a stable idle, amazingly crisp throttle response and smooth performance. Its optimized calibration and dual mounting pattern make it Run–Ready™ for a large variety of engines and vehicles!
- Secondary air valve control - torsion spring valve control/adjustment permits seamless primary to secondary throttle response regardless of the throttle opening rate (unique contoured profile developed for better cylinder to cylinder fuel distribution)
- Smooth styling - patented timeless design fits modern as well as traditional themed vehicles (Patent No.: US D648,746 S)
- Developed from the ground up with great looks and ease of use in mind
- Easy to clean and maintain
- One-piece air horn assembly
- 2 Stage metering rods control easily accessible without carburetor disassembly or removal
- 4 optional vacuum step-up springs available to dial in hi-end performance
- Optional sets of metering rods available to refine calibration
- Multiple primary and secondary main jet orifice sizes available
- Patent pending mechanical design
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kickdown cable mounting location for proper shifts
- Ford A/T kickdown (does not work with AOD transmissions)
- Available TPS kit allows use with 4L60 and 4L80 transmissions
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.