Straight 3/8 Inch-24 IFF to AN 4 Male Adapters
Universal Fit, Female (IFF) Inverted Flare Style, -4 AN Male Fitting End A, Steel, Zinc, -4 AN
- These steel fittings adapt from 3/8"-24 inverted flare female to -4 AN male and are perfect for a frame mounted termination of your 3/16" steel brake lines
- Use with 37 degree flare AN 4 flexible hoses to connect your calipers or wheel cylinders
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance and to extend life
- A groove is machined into the outside of the adapter for use with a retainer clip
- Frame mount tabs for these adapters are available in a weld on version 91031310 or the bolt on version 91031309
When plumbing anything from brakes to clutch hydraulics, sometimes we find ourselves needing that specialty fitting to connect your standard hard steel lines to those fancy stainless steel flex lines. Speedway Motors has just the right set of fittings to do the job. Featuring 3/8-24 IFF to AN 4 Male, this pair of fittings is the perfect compliment to your automotive plumbing needs!
- 3/8-24 IFF to AN 4 Male
- Steel construction
- Zinc coated for corrosion resistance
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!