3/8 Inch-24 IFM to -4 AN Male Brake Adapter Connector Fitting
Universal Fit, Male (IFM) Inverted Flare Style, -4 AN Male Fitting End A, Steel, Zinc, -4 AN
- These adapter work well to adapt master cylinders, wheel cylinders, calipers, and other brake & clutch components to AN 4 flex hoses
- 3/8"-24 inverted flare male end can attach anywhere that 3/16" steel brake lines are currently used
- AN 4 end easily connects to SS braided flex hoses
- CNC machining ensures leak free performance
- Zinc plated steel to resist corrosion and long life
Made from high-quality steel, these bulkhead adapters from Speedway give you an easy way to connect lines through firewalls or frames.
Steel Male Adapter Connector Fitting
- AN to IFM all steel adapter
- 3/8 Inch-24 IFM to -4 AN
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!