Stewart Warner 82482 Wings Voltmeter Gauge, Black
Universal Fit, 2.29" Overall Diameter, 2.06" Body Diameter, .83" Stud Length, Lighted, Black
- Has a common 2-1/16" diameter and 2-1/4" deep
- Gauge has a 10-16 volt range and a backlit display
- The distinctive "Wings" logo make these gauges right at home in any dash
- Features bright chrome bezels, curved glass lenses, and teardrop pointers
- Their rugged construction gives unsurpassed performance, readability and crisp, accurate response
Bright chrome bezels, curved glass lenses, teardrop pointers and the distinctive "Wings" logo make these gauges right at home in any dash. Their rugged construction gives unsurpassed performance, readability and crisp, accurate response.
- Classic 1940s retro styling
- 2-1/16" diameter
- 12-volt lamp
- Choice of black or white face
'+' terminal is the 12v + wire
'-' terminal is the 12v - wire
Note: Middle terminal which is between the + and - terminals is not used. Making contact to this terminal with 12v will damage the gauge and void all warranty.
ChartsProduct Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Stewart Warner 82481 Wings Voltmeter Gauge, White
Stewart Warner 284H Heavy Duty 2-1/16 Inch Voltmeter Gauge
Stewart Warner 82391 Deluxe Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Stewart Warner 375T Green Line Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Performance Series Volt Gauge, White, 2"
Speedway Electric Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, White
Speedway Electric Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, Black
Classic Instruments VT30GLF Vintage Battery Voltage Gauge
Longacre 52-46555 Stepper Motor Racing Gauge, Voltage
AutoMeter 3391 Sport-Comp Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!