Stewart Warner 82229 Wings Five Gauge Set, Electric, Black Face
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Dash Cluster Gauge Set Design, Black
- Speedometer gauge has a 3-1/8" diameter and the auxiliary gauges measure 2-1/16" in diameter
- Gauges have an analog look, but are electrically operated
- White needle and lettering is designed to pop again the black face and they are backlit for added nighttime visibility
- Depth of the gauges is 3.4"
- Features a stylish chrome bezel and curved glass lenses
Stewart Warner is one of the oldest and most respected names in automotive instruments. The company's Wings-series gauges have classic design features like curved glass lenses, chrome bezels, teardrop pointers with crescent-moon tails, and distinctive Wings logos. They also boast Stewart Warner's rugged construction quality and precise performance.
Features all electric instruments: speedometer, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, fuel level gauge and voltmeter. Speedometer measures 3-3/8"; all others are in 2-1/16".
Set includes all necessary senders, tubing and instructions.
NOTE: Adapter 665-366ADB is required when using an electric speedometer with a Ford automatic transmission.
These gauges will work with dash insert 911-39510 with some slight modification to the smaller gauge holes. They require minimal die grinder or dremel tool work to slightly enlarge the openings.
- Electric Speedometer housing is 3.312" O.D.
- Speedometer bezel is 3.576" O.D.
- Smaller gauge housings have 2.069" O.D.
- Smaller gauge bezels have 2.288" O.D.
NotesFeatures all electric instruments: speedometer, oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, and voltmeter. Set includes all necessary senders, tubing and instructions.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!