Steel Tube Ends Weld Bung for 1 Inch I.D. Tube, 5/8-18 LH
Universal Fit, 1.38" Diameter Big End, 0.975" Diameter Small End, 5/8"-18 Thread Pitch, Steel
- This heavy duty steel weld bung works well for a variety of applications including splitting wishbones, custom tie rods or custom suspension control arms
- 5/8"-18 LH female threads works well along with heim joints, rod ends, 4 bar ends, etc.
- This bung is 1" OD where the tubing slips over making it a great fit for 1-3/8" 7 gauge tubing (.187" wall thickness), as well as 1-14" OD 11 gauge tubing (.125" wall thickness)
- Use with a RH thread weld bung on the opposite end of suspension tubes so that spinning the tube will shorten or lengthen the assembly
- When a heavy duty or custom length suspension link is necessary this is the perfect solution
Heavy duty steel weld bungs for splitting wishbones, custom tie rods or custom suspension control arms. These weld bungs are 1” O.D. (0.975") where they slide into the steel 1" I.D. tubing.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat takes a few minutes to talk about the Mag Daddy Magnetic Fasteners available at Speedway Motors.
How-to install Speedway's new wheel bolt & tab kit on your sprint car.
In this guide, Steve will show you how to properly install Speedway Motors deluxe sheet metal flare dimple die set.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Looking for a cost effective way to upgrade the front of your car? This article shows the steps to replace upper and lower stock control arms with tubular control arms for added suspension strength.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.