Standard 1923 T Roadster Body w/ 20 Inch Pickup Bed, Unchanneled Floor
1923 Model T, 45.00" Body Width, 24.00" Body Height, 26.50" Firewall Width, Fiberglass
- Features a durable, lightweight fiberglass construction
- Designed after the 1923 T Roadster and comes with a 20" bed
- Has a body lip around the top edge to attach upholstery
- Comes with a flat molded-in dash and a flat, smooth firewall
- Body measures 45" wide and a total of 24" in height
Speedway's rugged one-piece body has a flat molded-in dash and a flat, smooth firewall. Also has body lip around the top edge to attach upholstery.
- Firewall Width: 26.5"
- Body Width: 45"
- Body Height: 24"
This product is made to order. Please allow two to three weeks for lead time.
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details
NotesNote: This piece will require sanding and finish work before being ready for paint. Our fiberglass is pulled straight from a mold and in many cases you will still see the casting marks.
- This item 7152252 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.