Speedway Standard 1923 Model T Roadster T-Bucket Fiberglass Body
1923 Model T, 52.00" Overall Length, 45.00" Body Width, 24.00" Body Height, Fiberglass
- One-piece fiberglass body has a flat, smooth firewall, a molded-in flat dash and a body lip around the top to attach upholstery.
- Body can be ordered with no floor, channeled floor, or unchanneled floor installed.
- Body can also be ordered with one of two pickup bed styles (short or long)
Speedways rugged one-piece body has a flat molded-in dash and a flat, smooth firewall. Also has body lip around the top edge to attach upholstery.
- Total Length: 52"
- Firewall Width: 26.5"
- Body Width: 45"
- Body Height: 24"
- The body weighs approximately 41 pounds
This product is made to order. Please allow two to three weeks for lead time.
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details
Item DetailsNo Floor
NotesNote: This piece will require sanding and finish work before being ready for paint. Our fiberglass is pulled straight from a mold and in many cases you will still see the casting marks.
- This item 9002200 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn how to prep fiberglass for paint to give your car the best look possible. From trimming to sanding fiberglass, our guide covers the preparation process.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about the Speedway Motors fiberglass T-Bucket kit bodies, and the potential need for reinforcement.