Stainless Thru-Frame Brake Line Fittings, 2-1/4 - 2-3/4 Inch
Universal Fit, Straight Angle, -3 AN Male Fitting End A, 1/8" NPT Female Fitting End B, -3 AN
- 100% Stainless steel construction
- Eliminate unsightly tabs and clamps from your frame rails
- Each fitting has -3 AN male threads on one end and 1/8" NPT female threads
- Fits frame rails 2-1/4" to 2-3/4" wide
- Requires drilling a 9/16" hole in your frame rail
Use these 100% stainless steel fittings to eliminate unsightly tabs and clamps from your frame rails. Each fitting has -3 AN male threads on one end and 1/8" NPT female threads on the other. Fits frame rails 2-1/4" to 2-3/4" wide.
Sold in pairs.
Item Details1/8" NPT female to -3 AN male
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Having trouble with a spongy brake pedal? We can show you how to test your brake booster or dual feed master cylinder so you can fix that soft brake pedal.
Use our Brake System diagram to help with your street rod brake system project. We also diagram both single flare and inverted double flare fittings for you.
Manual brake bleeding can be one of the most efficient ways to bleed the air out of your brake lines. Speedway Motors has created a guide to show you step-by-step how to manually bleed your brakes.