Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Our universal fit Deitz-type 7" headlights feature stainless steel housings and a 12 volt sealed beam bulb with both high & low beams. "Drilled" mounting stud measures 1/2"-13. The pre-wired plug has 3 wires with 6" leads.
- Our turn signal indicator for H-4 bulbs (item 910-64150) CANNOT be used in these headlights. These headlights feature sealed beams, not H-4 replaceable filaments.
- If you remove the enclosed flat bottomed mounting base and use the rounded boss at the bottom of the headlight in such an application as a dropped headlight bar or a dished mounting bracket, the stud measures 2-3/4" from the light boss to the end of the stud.
- Wiring Guide:
- Black Wire - Ground
- Red Wire - Low Beam
- Green Wire - High Beam
- Length of Mounting Stud: 1-15/16" (from bottom of flat mounting base)
- Stud Diameter: 1/2"
- The nut requires a 3/4" wrench
- Distance from middle of stud to back of housing is 3-3/8"
More Like This
Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Halogen Bulb
Chrome Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Speedway King Bee 12 Volt Halogen Headlights, 7 Inch
Stainless Steel Dietz Type 7 Inch Headlight Bucket
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Replacement Headlights w/ Clear Turn Signal
Delta 01-1189-SMDA Classic 7 Inch Headlights w/Xenon Bulb/LED Blinkers
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted 12 Volt Halogen Headlights
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Replacement Headlights w/ Amber Turn Signal
Delta 01-1149-50X Euro 7 Inch Headlight w/ Xenon Bulb, Hi/Lo Beam
Delta 01-1159-SMDA Euro 7 Inch Headlights w/ Xenon Bulb/LED Blinkers