Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Halogen Bulb
Universal Fit, Bulb/Lens/Housing Assembly Headlight Component, Round Shape, 7" Overall Diameter
- Our universal fit Dietz-type 7" headlights feature stainless steel housings for a long lasting shine
- 12 volt halogen bulb with both high & low beam provides excellent vision driving at night
- 1/2"-13 thread mounting stud is drilled to allow the wiring to pass though it for a clean look
- Adjustable mount pivot allows the headlight to be aimed properly
- Dedicated ground wire ensures a proper ground
Our universal fit Deitz-type 7" headlights feature stainless steel housings and a 12 volt halogen bulb with both high & low beams. "Drilled" mounting stud measures 1/2"-13. The pre-wired plug has 3 wires with 6" leads.
- Our turn signal indicator for H-4 bulbs (item 910-64150) CANNOT be used in these headlights. These headlights feature sealed beams, not H-4 replaceable filaments.
- If you remove the enclosed flat bottomed mounting base and use the rounded boss at the bottom of the headlight in such an application as a dropped headlight bar or a dished mounting bracket, the stud measures 2-3/4" from the light boss to the end of the stud.
- Wiring Guide:
- Black Wire - Ground
- Red Wire - Low Beam
- Green Wire - High Beam
NotesThese are sealed beam lights. From middle of stud to back of housing is 3.375", base cup washer has a 2" O.D.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.