Spring-Behind 4 Inch Drop Tube Axle Front End for Ford Spindles, Plain
Universal Fit, Straight Axle Front Suspension Type, 4 Inch Lowered Suspension Height Adjustment
- Old school spring behind 48" axle with a 4" drop gives your street rod that period correct look
- Use with '37-'48 Ford car spindles, offerd new separately with pt# 91032104
- Batwing brackets welded in place and has 27" hairpin radius rods, clevis' and rod ends supplied for caster adjustment
- 26" 4 leaf spring with 1-3/4" shackles, nylon bushings and spring pivots provided
- Plain steel finish allows you to paint or powder coat to match your ride, or leave plain for that rat rod patina look
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
For 1937-1948 early Ford passenger car spindles. Maximum car weight 2500 lbs. Plain steel construction.
- Two 1-3/4" spring shackles w/ nylon bushings
- Two spring pivots
- 26" 4-leaf spring w/ nylon buttons
- Two axle brackets
- Tube axle, 48" eye-to-eye, 4" dropped
- Two 27" radius rods
- Four clevises with jam nuts and bolts
- Two 5/8" Heims with jam nuts
- Spring U-bolts sold separately
Installation Guide (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Spring Behind Front Tube Axle, Ford Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, PlainPart # 91335107Qty x 1
Part of Kit - Will Not Ever be Active on WebPart # 91639902Qty x 1
Front Hairpin Radius Rods, 27 Inch, Plain SteelPart # 91635023Qty x 1
Super Glide® T-Bucket Front Spring, Standard Eye, PlainPart # 91033026Qty x 1
Hairpin Front Axle Instruction SheetPart # 9133901.1Qty x 1
More Like This
Spring-Behind 6 In Drop Tube Axle Front End for Ford Spindles, Chrome
Spring-Behind 4 In Drop Tube Axle Front End for Ford Spindles
Spring-Behind 4 In Drop Tube Axle Front End - Chevy Spindles Stainless
Spring-Behind 4 In Drop Tube Axle Front End for Ford Spindles, Chrome
Spring-Behind 4 In Drop Tube Axle Front End for Chevy Spindles, Plain
Spring-Behind 6 In Drop Tube Axle Front End for Chevy Spindles, Plain
Spring-Over 4 Inch Drop Front End for Ford Spindles, Plain
Spring-Behind 4 In Drop Tube Axle Front End for Chevy Spindles, Chrome
Spring-Behind 6 In Drop Tube Axle Front End for Ford Spindles
Spring-Behind 6 Inch Drop Tube Axle Front End for Ford Spindles, Plain
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.