Speedway Vertical Power Steering Fluid Reservoir Tanks
Oval Track Cars, Demolition Derby Cars, 9.00" Overall Height, 3.50" Overall Diameter, Aluminum
- This vertical mounted power steering reservoir tank works perfect with remote reservor power steering pumps
- Upper fitting is AN 6 male which allows for easy attachment of your return hose
- Lower connection is available in your choice of AN 8 or AN 10 male for the fluid supply to your pump
- Vented cap allows excess pressure to be released
- Mounting brackets for roll bar or flat panel are available separately
Vertical mounted power steering reservoir tank. The top return fitting is the industry standard AN 6 size. Available with AN 8 or AN 10 outlets. These tanks are NOT internally baffled.
Bracket sold separately. The bracket can be welded to the tank, strapped to the tank with hose clamps, or custom-mounted to suit your needs.
- Connect this reservoir to your system using 3/8" hose, used by the majority of OEMs (3/8" = AN6).
- Use rubber hose and push-lock fittings, or braided stainless steel lines.
- Lost your cap? Use replacement cap 617-5022.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 37152 Power Steering Reservoir (Firewall Mount)
AFCO 37156 Power Steering Reservoir (Roll Bar Mount)
KSE KSF2000-010M Power Steering Reservoirs w/Filter
KRC Power Steering 91312000 Pump Billet Alum Power Steering Reservoir
AFCO 37156V Power Steering Reservoir, Roll Bar Mount w/ Vented Cap
Power Steering Tank & Bracket Kit
KRC Power Steering 91510000 Flat Mount Power Steering Tank
KRC Power Steering 91504000 Tank
KRC Power Steering KRC91515000 Tank, Flat Mount
KRC Power Steering 91500000 Economy Power Steering Round Tank
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.