Speedway Universal Mechanical Brake Pedal Light Switch
Universal Fit, 4.2 amps Amperage
- Automotive backup brake light switch
- Brake switch is closed at resting position and is open when the lever is moved
- Mounts near your brake pedal and the arm can be bent as needed
- 42 Amp max rating
- 2 10-32 screws included
Brake switch is closed at resting position and is open when the lever is moved. This switch would need to be mounted so pressure is applied to the switch arm to open the circuit to turn off the brake lights. When the brake pedal is depressed, the arm is released to close the circuit to turn on the brake lights. The arm on the switch is spring loaded to return it to the closed postion. Mounts near your brake pedal and the arm can be bent as needed. 42 amp max rating.
Use for your street rod, truck, or muscle car!
- Assembly is 1" deep
- Mounting plate is 1" x .75"
- .6875" center to center for the mounting screws
Notes5/32" round male terminals on switch. 2 10-32 screws included to mount. Lever actuated to OFF and spring return to ON, lever length 2.875
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!