Speedway Universal Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 42 Inch
- Get the awesome look and functionality of ladder bars with this simple to install weld on kit
- Mounts are included for coil-overs lower mount point
- Rear four bar rear axle brackets have 3 holes for different height adjustments
- Panhard bar or Watts link is required
- This complete kit includes one pair of 42" heavy ladder bars, 3/4" heavy duty front rod ends and jam nuts, stainless steel 11 degree 5/8" rear rod ends and jam nuts, lower coil over mounts and rear axle brackets
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Our ladder bar kit includes one pair of 42" heavy wall ladder bars, 3/4" heavy duty front rod end and jam nuts, stainless steel 11" degree 5/8" rear rod ends (straight or 7 degreee rod ends also available for substitution upon request using comments box at checkout) and jam nut, lower coil over mounts and rear axle brackets. Welding and fitting required.
916-4511 Instructions (pdf)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
42 Inch Rear Ladder BarsPart # 91645129Qty x 1
Speedway Four-Bar Rear Axle BracketsPart # 91645050Qty x 1
Precision Carbon Steel RH Male Heim Joint Rod Ends, 3/4 InchPart # 1750117Qty x 2
Thin Steel Jam Nuts, 3/4-16 RHPart # 1750247Qty x 2
Speedway Stainless 4-Bar Rod End, 5/8-18 RH Thread, 11 Degree ShankPart # 91008051-11Qty x 4
Stainless Jam Nut, 5/8 Inch-18 RH NF Fine ThreadPart # 91001156Qty x 4
Speedway Coilover Shock Mount Bolt w/ Polished Support Collar, 4-1/2Part # 91636010-POLQty x 2
Instruction for Ladder BarsPart # 9164511Qty x 1
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
It may feel like a daunting task attempting to determine the best leaf spring for your traditional hot rod straight axle build, but our buyer's guide will surely help.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
This guide will help you choose the best heim joints or rod ends for your application and explains the differences between each design.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.