Speedway Univeral Bucket Seat Frame Mount Bracket
Universal Fit, 15.5" Overall Width, 15.13" Overall Length, 5.00" Overall Height, Steel, Painted
- Install bucket seats in almost any car / race car
- Steel frame, black painted finish
- 19” width, 15.13” length, 5” height, 14.25” x 18” floor bolt hole pattern
- Can complete assembly with sliders/mounting plates, part #91070026
- Universal application may require modification
These universal seat mounting frames are ideally utilized in conjunction with suggested seat sliders and mounting plates noted here and will allow you to install bucket seats into almost any car. Purchase either the complete assembly with sliders # 910-70026 and mounting plates # 910-70027 as kit # 910-70024 or as individual parts as needed.
Since every application is different, some modification may be required.
- Upper mounting holes are 11" center to center front to rear and 12" center to center side to side
- Floor mount holes are 14-1/4" side to side and 18" front to rear, both are center to center of holes in frame
910-70025 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Universal Seat Mounting Frame, Slider and Mounts
Speedway Universal Bucket Seat Slider Tracks
Universal Seat Mount Plates
Universal Bomber Seat Mounting Brackets
Procar 81000 Seat Bracket, Universal
Procar Universal Mount for # 910-1400 Lowback Vinyl Seat
Procar Universal Mount for 9101400 Lowback Vinyl Seat, LH/RH Pair
EMi Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Car Seat Spacer Kit
EMi Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Car Coped Seat Spacer, 1 Inch
EMi Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Coped Seat Spacer, 1-1/4 Inch
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.