Speedway Tire Siper Tool Head with Multiple Blades
Dirt Late Model, Legends, Midget, Mini Sprint, Modified, Quarter Midget, Sprint Car, Stock Car
- Sipe and groove your tires faster and with greater accuracy
- 6 blade design sipes quickly and easily with multiple blades
- Cuts with control and high visibility
- Designed to work with the heated grooving iron 445251 or non-heated tire siper 91082065
- Blades included with replacements available as part number 910820623
Sipe and groove your tires faster and with greater accuracy with this multi-blade tire siper head. Sipes quickly and easily with multiple blades. Cuts with control and high visibility. Designed to work with the IHK tire groover, or our tire siper 91082065 or heated tire grooving iron 445251.
Blades are included. For replacements, use blades 91082062-3.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Need better tire traction on the track? Read our guide on increasing traction with grooving, siping, and needling to ensure your racing tires have great grip.
A guide on how to groove your left rear and right rear tires.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.