Speedway Speedometer Gauge, White Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Universal Fit, 3.75" Overall Diameter, 3.34" Body Diameter, Analog Gauge Type, Lighted, White
- These mechanical speedometers are perfect for your Hot Rod or Race Car project
- They feature a white face with bold black lettering and a bright orange needle for quick monitoring
- 0-160 mph speedometers also come with a beautiful stainless steel bezel
- Complete installation kit included
- Drive cable NOT included
These mechanical speedometers are perfect for your rod or race project. They feature a white face with bold black lettering and a bright orange needle for quick monitoring. Our 0-160 mph speedometers also come with a stainless steel bezel and a complete installation kit.
- 3-3/8” body diameter
- 3-3/4 ” bezel
- Overall Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Backlit white face with black lettering
- Orange needle
- MECHANICAL drive from transmission
- 0-160 mph range
- Stainless steel bezel
- Includes installation kit
- Drive cable NOT Included
- Replacement light socket assembly available # 910-65075
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Speedometer Gauge, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway Speedometer Gauge, White Face, 3-3/8, Electric
Speedway Speedometer Gauge, Black Face, 3-3/8, Electric
AutoMeter 2692 Z-Series Mechanical Speedometer,120 MPH,3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 5892 Phantom Mechanical Speedometer, 120 MPH,3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 2694 Z-Series Mechanical Speedometer,160 MPH,3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 1680 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Speedometer, 3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 4493 Ultra-Lite Mechanical Speedometer, 160 MPH 3-3/8
AutoMeter 1480 Designer Black Air-Core Speedometer Gauge, 3-3/8
AutoMeter 3992 Sport-Comp Mechanical Speedometer, 120 MPH, 3-3/8
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.