Speedway Speedometer Gauge, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Universal Fit, 3.38" Diameter, Analog Gauge Type, Full Sweep Gauge Sweep, 0 - 160 Gauge Range
- Features 0-160 MPH full sweep black face with white lettering
- Mechanical gauge uses standard drive cable from transmission
- 3-3/8" body diameter with 3-3/4" stainless bezel
- Speedometer includes incandescent backlight with wiring
- Drive cable NOT included
These mechanical speedometers are perfect for your rod or race project. They feature a black face with white lettering and a white needle for quick monitoring. Our 0-160 mph speedometers also come with a stainless steel bezel and a complete installation kit.
- 3-3/8” body diameter
- 3-3/4 ” bezel
- Overall Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Backlit black face with white lettering
- White needle
- MECHANICAL drive from transmission
- 0-160 mph range
- Stainless steel bezel
- Includes installation kit
- Drive cable NOT Included
- Replacement light socket assembly available # 910-65075
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 5-Gauge Set, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway 6-Gauge Set, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway Speedometer Gauge, Black Face, 3-3/8, Electric
Speedway Speedometer Gauge, White Face, 3-3/8, Electric
Speedway Speedometer Gauge, White Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
AutoMeter 201005 Cobra Mechanical Speedometer Gauge, 4 Inch
AutoMeter 1796 Old Tyme Black Mechanical Speedometer, 3-1/8 Inch
AutoMeter 2091 Prestige Black Diamond Air-Core Tach/Speedometer
5 Inch Programmable Electric Speedometer
Stewart Warner 550BP-D Deluxe Speedometer, Mechanical, 3-3/8 Inch
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.