Speedway Speedometer Gauge, Black Face, 3-3/8, Electric
Universal Fit, 3.75" Overall Diameter, 3.34" Body Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, Lighted, Black
- Perfect for any street rod or race car
- Features a black face with white lettering and a white needle for quick monitoring
- Speedometer will work with either a 16 or an 8 ppm sender
- 0-160 MPH gauge measurement
- Includes installation kit, sender not included
These electric speedometers are perfect for your rod or race project. They feature a black face with white lettering and a white needle for quick monitoring. Our 0-160 mph speedometers also come with a stainless steel bezel and a complete installation kit. This speedometer will work with either a 16 or an 8 ppm sender. There are two calibration modes, the first of which asks you to drive a measured mile and the speedometer will detect the frequency of the sender. The other mode allows you to enter the pulses per mile of your sender.
- 3-3/8” body diameter
- 3-3/4 ” bezel
- Overall Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 1.60"
- Stud Length: 1.00"
- Backlit black face with white lettering
- White needle
- 0-160 mph range
- Stainless steel bezel
- Includes installation kit
- Compatible with almost any sender EXCEPT the Sky Driver GPS signal generator by Classic Instruments
- SENDER NOT Included
- Replacement light socket assembly available # 910-65075
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!