Speedway Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan, RH Dipstick
Chevy Small Block V8, Wet Sump Sump Style, 6 quarts Liquid Measurement, Steel, 7.25" Depth
- Fits 1980 to 1985 small block Chevy engines with a RH dipstick location
- The oil pan has two oil control gates, one for oil going forward and one for oil going to the right side kick out
- Fits with stock starters as well as mini starters
- Metric (G body) applications will need to raise the engine mounts to clear the front of the oil pan
- Intended specifically for left hand turn circle track cars
These claimer series oil pans are our best selling circle track pans. This low cost, high quality pan designed for the budget racer. Six quart capacity, 7-1/4" deep with two gates for oil flow control. Fits with stock or mini starter. Will not fit rear steer cars unless the engine has been moved back.
- Vertical half moon notch in the rear near the drain plug is 1" from the rear corner, 1" wide and 5/8" deep. This notch is on the passenger side at rear.
- Drain plug is on the passenger side, approximately 1" from the rear corner to center
1980-85 small block Chevy w/ passenger side dipstick
Notes4-1/2" deep at shallow end, well is 2-5/8" deep. Passenger side drain plug. Complete with 2 internal gates.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Chevy Claimer Oil Pan w/ Inspect, Plug, RH Dipstick, '80-'85
Stock Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Combo, Left Hand Side Dipstick
Stock SB Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Combo, Right Hand Side Dipstick
Speedway '55-'79 Chevy Claimer Oil Pan w/ Inspect Plug, LH Dipstick
SB Chevy Claimer Oil Pan w/ Plug Combo, Stock Pump, LH Dipstick
Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Kit
SB Chevy Claimer Oil Pan w/ Plug Combo, Stock Pump, RH Dipstick
Speedway Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan, LH Dipstick
Hi-Volume Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Combo, LH Side Dipstick
Hi Volume S/B Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Combo, RH Side Dipstick
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.