Speedway Chevy Claimer Oil Pan w/ Inspect, Plug, RH Dipstick, '80-'85
Chevy Small Block V8, Wet Sump Sump Style, 6 quarts Liquid Measurement, Steel, 7.25" Depth
- Fits 1980 to 1985 small block Chevy engines with a RH dipstick location
- The oil pan has two oil control gates, one for oil going forward and one for oil going to the right side kick out
- 1" inspection plug is welded to left side to meet rule requirements
- Metric (G body) applications will need to raise the engine mounts to clear the front of the oil pan
- Intended specifically for left hand turn circle track cars
Speedway's claimer oil pan is our best-selling circle-track pan. Low cost, high quality pan designed for the budget racer. Six quart capacity, 7-1/4" deep with two gates for oil flow control. Fits with stock or mini starter. S/B Chevy. Will not fit rear steer cars unless the engine has been moved back.
- 5-3/4" center-to-center of rear bolts
- 7-1/4" deep at the deep end
- 4-1/2" deep at the shallow end
- Expanded well measures 10-5/8" wide, 10" long, 2-5/8" deep
- Vertical half moon notch in the rear near the drain plug is 1" from the rear corner, 1" wide and 5/8" deep. This notch is on the passenger side at rear.
- Drain plug is on the passenger side, approximately 1" from the rear corner to center.
- Has 1" NPT bung pre-welded with plug.
- Meets 2011 IMCA rules.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 57-79 Chevy Claimer Oil Pan w/ Inspect Plug, LH Dipstick
Stock SB Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Combo, Right Hand Side Dipstick
Speedway Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan, RH Dipstick
SB Chevy Claimer Oil Pan w/ Plug Combo, Stock Pump, RH Dipstick
Stock Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Combo, Left Hand Side Dipstick
Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Kit
SB Chevy Claimer Oil Pan w/ Plug Combo, Stock Pump, LH Dipstick
Hi Volume S/B Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Combo, RH Side Dipstick
1980-'85 Small Block Chevy Raw Oil Pan, Right Side Dipstick
SB Chevy Claimer Oil Pan w/ Plug Combo, Hi-Vol. Pump, RH Dipstick
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.