Speedway Mustang II Stock-Height Steel Spindles
74-78 Ford Mustang II, 74-80 Ford Pinto, 75-80 Mercury Bobcat, Modified, Sport Mod, Natural
- The Mustang II spindle has been used in street rod applications for years and these stock height reproductions make it easy to upgrade your ride
- Heat treated forged steel construction which retains stock factory geometry and stock ride height
- Rotors are available in sizes of 9-1/2", 10", 10-1/2" or 11" which make this spindle versatile for many applications
- Caliper choices are full size GM, GM Metric original Ford, or Wilwood
- Hub/rotor bolt patterns are available in 5 on 4-1/2", 5 on 4-3/4" and 5 on 5"
Heat treated forged steel spindle that retains stock factory geometry. Direct replacement for 1974-1980 Pinto/Bobcat and 1974-1978 Mustang II. Uses all stock rotors, bearings, calipers, etc. Stock height.
- The Mustang II spindle has been used in street rod applications for years. As such, many brake kits have been developed for them. One can get kits with rotors of 9-1/2", 10", 10-1/2" or 11".
- Caliper choices are full size GM, orginal Ford, GM Metric or Wilwood. Bolt patterns are available in 5 x 4-1/2", 5 x 4-3/4", and 5 x 5".
- The biggest brake kit we offer for this spindle is #91031943, with 1969-1972 Chevelle 11" rotors, full size calipers and standard Chevy 5 x 4-3/4" bolt pattern.
910-34307 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
IMCA Approved Pinto-Mustang II Spindles
Speedway Mustang II 2 Inch Drop Dropped Steel Spindles
Wilwood 830-10832 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, Stock Height
Wilwood 830-9807 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, w/ 2 Inch Drop
Wilwood 830-9807 WWE 2 Inch Drop Pro Spindle w/Locknut Kit
Wilwood 830-10832 WWE Stock Height Pro Spindle w/Locknut Kit
Speedway Motors 3-Piece 1979-Up GM Metric Midsize Spindle
Speedway Motors Short Arm Metric Replacement Spindle
IMCA Short Arm 3-Piece Spindle with Speedway Rotors Set
IMCA 1979-Up GM Metric Midsize 3-Piece Spindle Kit
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.