Speedway Mustang II 2 Inch Drop Dropped Steel Spindles
74-80 Ford Pinto, 75-80 Mercury Bobcat, Left and Right Position, Ford Custom Spindle Style
- The Mustang II spindle has been used in street rod applications for years and these stock height reproductions make it easy to upgrade your ride
- 1045 heat treated alloy steel construction which retains factory geometry with a 2" drop in ride height
- Rotors are available in sizes of 9-1/2", 10", 10-1/2" or 11" which make this spindle versatile for many applications
- Caliper choices are full size GM, GM Metric original Ford, or Wilwood
- Hub/rotor bolt patterns are available in 5 on 4-1/2", 5 on 4-3/4" and 5 on 5"
Our Mustang II spindles are constructed from 1045 heat-treated alloy steel. Retains absolute stock factory geometry and uses all stock rotors, bearings, calipers, etc., making it easy to install.
Note: If using OEM caliper brackets, slight modification of the spindle and/or the caliper bracket is required. (Additional clearance between the spindle and caliper bracket is required.)
- 1974-1980 Pinto and Bobcat
- 1974-1978 Mustang II
910-34304 Instructions (PDF)
NotesReplacement for '74 - '80 Pinto/Bobcat and '74 - '78 Mustang II. Accepts Wilwood brake kits if you drill/tap 1 hole per spindle.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Mustang II Stock-Height Steel Spindles
1967-1969 Camaro GM F-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
1964-72 GM A-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
1958-1964 Chevy 2 Inch Drop Spindles
1958-70 Chevy Full Size 2 Inch Drop Spindles, Pair
1955-57 Chevy 2" Drop Spindles, Aftermarket Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Milled Forged Spindles
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.