Speedway Motors Youth Racing Safety Suit Kit
Quarter Midget, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/1 Suit SFI Rating, SFI Only Suit FIA Rating, Proban
- These all-in-one combo racing suits are the perfect entry level safety attire for your youth speedster
- Driving gloves offer two layers of nomex protection and are SFI 5 approved
- Racing helmet features a smaller, composite fiberglass lightweight shell and a plush fire retardant interior
- Suit has a straight leg with inside cuff, inset pockets, high rise collar and European styling, and is SFI1 approved
- Driving shoes have an exterior leather guard on outside of both shoes
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These all-in-one combo racing suits are the perfect entry level safety attire for your youth speedster. They feature quality construction from Zamp and Crow brands and all carry an industry standard safety rating.
- (1) Youth Racing Helmet
- (1) Junior One-Piece Racing Suit
- (1) Junior Driving Shoes - Pair
- (1) Junior Racing Gloves - Pair
Zamp RZ34Y Youth Racing Helmet
The RZ-34Y youth racing helmet from Zamp features a smaller, composite fiberglass lightweight shell and a plush fire retardant interior. The RZ-34Y also has a 7-Top Air system in addition to chin and scalp vents. Other features include removable/washable comfort liners and 2 holes on each side of the chin foam for radio/hydration.
- SFI 24.1 and DOT rated
- Z-20 Series 3mm Shield with tear off posts
- Choose white or black
- Sizes Youth small (54cm, 21.25" Hat size 6-3/4) and Youth medium (56cm, 22", Hat size 7)
- Top Air Intake
- Smaller Shell
- Composite Fiberglass Lightweight Shell
- 7-Top Air System–in addition to Chin, Scalp, and Exhaust Vents
- Lightweight design 1250g +/- 50 grams
- Plush Fire Retardant Interior
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts, 12.25 inches Center posts
- Removable/Washable Comfort Liner
- SFI1 and DOT
- Two holes on Each Side Of Chin foam for Radio/Hydration
Crow Enterprizes Junior One-Piece Racing Suit
Crow Enterprizes presents the Junior driving suit. This suit features 1-piece construction with a single layer proban protection. Features straight leg with inside cuff, inset pockets, high rise collar and european styling, SFI1 approved.
- One Piece
- Straight Leg Design
- Inset Pockets
- High Rise Collar
- SFI1 Approved
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
Crow Enterprizes Junior Driving Shoes Mid Top
Crow Enterprizes introduces these new styled Junior Mid Top Driving Shoes with additional heel support. Features exterior leather guard on outside of both shoes. One-strap closure adds to comfort. Satin suede with flame retardant interior. 3.3/5 SFI rating.
- Junior mid top driving shoes
- Suede leather construction
- Black in color
- Lace and hook and loop closure style
- Choose between sizes 4-6
- 3.3/5 SFI rating
Crow Enterprizes 11684 Junior Racing Gloves
Junior standard nomex driving gloves offer two layers of nomex protection. These proven gloves are sewn with nomex thread, have extra padding on the palm and knuckles and are SFI 5 approved. Junior racer gloves have a shorter finger length than adult sizes.
ChartsHelmet Sizing Chart
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Zamp RZ-37Y SFI 24.1 HelmetPart # 342H757Qty x 1
Crow Junior One-Piece Racing Suit, SFI 1Part # 91024084Qty x 1
Crow Junior Driving Shoes, Mid TopPart # 91022000Qty x 1
Crow Junior Racing Gloves, SFI 5Part # 91011684Qty x 1
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.