Speedway Motors GM LS Engine 11 Inch 10 Spline Clutch
Universal Fit, 10 Spline Count, 1.125" Shaft Diameter, 11" Diameter, Full face Disc Style
The Speedway Motors 11 Inch GM LS engine Clutch Kit uses a matched pressure plate with a high-torque heavy-duty steel back friction disc. The advanced steel back friction material provides additional clamping force and superior burst strength. The reinforced steel backing allows for better heat dissipation delivering extended wear and quick recovery. The Speedway Motors clutch's high-torque discs are assembled with precision engineered components. Each disc uses a thicker retainer stamping and increased hardness hub to ensure maximum strength and reliability. Six inner and six outer heavy duty torsional dampening springs work with this assembly to minimize the shock of engagement. The Speedway Motors 11 Inch GM LS engine Clutch Kit is designed for stock applications or those with mild power increases.
- For use in application of up to 500 HP
- Complete kit includes pressure plate, clutch disc, pilot bushing, and alignment tool
- Features HD steel backed clutch disc
- Bolts directly to LS 11 inch flywheel
- Works with popular GM 4 speed transmissions featuring 10 spline 1-1/8" input shafts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.