Speedway Mopar 8 3/4 in. Rear Disc Brake Kit for A, B, & E Body
Rear Position, Dual: 5 on 4" | 4.50" Bolt Pattern, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type
Want more braking power out of the rear of your MOPAR vehicle? This easy to install brake kits comes with everything you need to get rid of those drums for good. Must have an 8-3/4" or Dana 60 rear end.
The DBKA834 provides and easy to install, bolt on solution for upgrading the popular Mopar 8 3/4" & Dana 60 rear-end to disc brake performance.
- Large Single Bore Cast Iron Calipers w/ Emergency Brake Mechanism
- Caliper brackets
- Axle flanges
- Rubber brake hoses
- 11" rotors 5x4 & 5x4.5 multi pattern
- The installation of disc brakes will require the use of 15" disc brake wheels. Any attempt to install disc brake with a 14" wheel will be the installers responsibility.
- This kit is an aftermarket solution. It is not intended to be a direct installation or OEM replacement. Due to changes in production in certain years, your application may require modifications beyond these instructions for this kit to install properly.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Wilwood 140-11395-D FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.36 Off
Wilwood 140-11395-R FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.36 Off
Wilwood 140-2117-DR FDLI Rear Brake Kit, Mopar-Dana 2.36 Off
Wilwood 140-10767-DR FDLI Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.50 Off,Snap Ring
Wilwood 140-2116-B FDLI Rear Brake Kit, Mopar-Dana 2.72 Off
Wilwood 140-5255-BD FDL Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.36 Off,Snap Ring
Wilwood 140-11386 FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.50 Off,
Wilwood 140-11386-D FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.50 Off
Wilwood 140-11395 FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.36 Off
Wilwood 140-10767-D FDLI Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.50 Off, Snap Ring
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
A guide on how to install Wilwood rear brakes for performance and better handling suspension. Learn about critical clearance for the outer axle components on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.