Speedway Model T, A, 1932-34 Four-Bar Rear Suspension Kit, Plain Steel
Solid Axle Rear Suspension Type, Parallel 4-Link Trailing Arm Style, Not Included Spring Type
- Upgrade your hot rod's rear suspension quick and easily with this 4 bar rear suspension kit
- 4 bar design improves the ride quality
- Easily mount coil over shocks to the back side of the rear end brackets
- TA version is for narrow frames such as Model T or Model A while the 3234 version is for wider frames such as 32-34 Ford
- Requires the use of a Panhard bar such as 91649022 which is sold separately
Features heavy wall 21-1/2" rods with plain steel brackets. Exclusive sandwich-style brackets give greater bar support and incorporate a multi-position lower coil-over mount.
Complete kit includes: mild steel rods, steel brackets, bushed rod ends, and hardware. Lower coil-over shock mount stud not included. The nuts & bolts supplied in this kit are NOT polished or plated.
- Rod length is 21-1/2"
- Center-to-center of 4-bar eyelets is 5.5"
- Bracket width is 1.39"
This kit comes in two varieties:
- TA - to fit narrow frames such as Model T or Model A
- 3234 - to fit wider frames such as 1932-1934 Ford
Note: Four bar rear suspension kits require the use of a side to side control such as a panhard bar or a watts link component.
Not to be used when drag race or street/strip application is required. Street use only for stock to mild/medium horsepower applications.
916-49055 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Speedway Model T, A, 1932-34 Four-Bar Rear Suspension Kit, Stainless Steel
Speedway 1932 Ford Triangulated Rear 4-Link Suspension Kit
Rear Suspension Kits for Model A Frame 916-57045
Triangulated 4-Bar Rear Supsension Assembly Kit for Model A Frame
Speedway Tribute T-Bucket Quick Change Rear End Kit
Speedway Tribute T-Bucket 9 Inch Ford Rear End Option
Universal Parallel 4-Bar Rear Suspension Bracket Fabricator Kit
Universal Triangulated 4-Bar Rear Suspension Fabricator Kit
Speedway Deluxe Coil Spring Hairpin Radius Rod Rear Suspension Kit
Deluxe Coil-Over Rear Suspension Kit, Chrome
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer on the hunt for a coil over kit for his 2-door Model A.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.