Speedway Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, White
Universal Fit, 2-1/16" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, White
- 100-260 Degree gauge measurement
- Features bold black graphics on white face
- Stainless steel raised bezel
- 12 volt light ring to provide excellent night-time visibility
- Outside diameter 2.25"
These water temp gauges feature bold black graphics on white face, 260° sweep dials with bright orange pointers. They also have a stainless steel raised bezel and a 12 volt light ring to provide excellent night-time visibility.
- Stainless steel bezel
- Backlit white face
- Outside Diameter: 2.25"
- Body Diameter: 2.06"
- Body Length: 1.00"
- Stud Length: .80"
- Temp. Range: 100º-260º range
- Black lettering color
- Replacement light socket assembly available # 910-65071
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.